Ashley is a Tallahassee, Florida wedding photographer who focuses on capturing your memories in a story-telling fashion with clean, timeless images.
Photographers spend a lot of time with their clients; usually more than most other wedding-day vendors. I'm going to be there for some of your most intimate and special moments . . . as you "really" put on your dress for the first time; as daddy sees his little girl about to start a life of her own; those few seconds you steal away with the love of your life; as mom watches her little boy dance with the woman she's been waiting her whole life for him to meet.
These special moments will make up your entire wedding day. And this is why I want my couples to find that connection with me where they think "There's no one I'd rather have at my wedding than Ashley."
In order to have that connection, I want you to know a little more about me. What makes me tick? What do we have in common that's going to turn an average vendor-client relationship into a friendship and a truly extraordinary experience? So here are a few tidbits about me!
* I have an amazing family and think my kids are pretty darn cute. ;-)
* Roll Tide!! Enough said.
* I'm a whino (but not a wine snob).
* I love 80's music.
* I love having lazy days around the house.
* Jeremy and I often rent animated children's movies...not for the children but for us.
* I went to FSU for law school. Yes, I am licensed to practice law. Scary!
* I can't stand the feel of cotton balls.
* I love chapstick. Actually I'm addicted to it. Right now there is one next to my laptop, next to my bed, next to the desktop computer, and in my purse.
* I like to cook. But I am a horrible baker.
* I live in my pajamas when I'm at home.
* I value my friendships and would rather have a handful of true friends than a plethora of acquaintances.
The "arts" were ingrained in me at a young age by my mom who was an art teacher. I carried my love of photography and design with me, and began my wedding photography career in 2009. In 2010, Ashley Daniell Photography was born. While beautiful compositions and recording life's moments inspire me, my greatest joy is putting my client's at ease, creating lasting friendships with them, and capturing a truly remarkable day.
Do you think we'd click? Then head over to the Contact page and say hi!!!
Photos by Bellflower Photography
DESTIN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | TALLAHASSEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | GEORGIA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
LIFE HAPPENS. I'D LOVE TO BE THERE WHEN IT DOES.